Friday, April 12, 2013

Foodie Friday


Mushroom Risotto

Can you believe it's Friday already? 
 I've been up to my ears in paint, working on a chest for my office, more on that to come later.  I find that when I get focused on something that's all I can do, so posting isn't top priority.

I LOVE risotto. 
Have you ever made it?  It really is simple - a bit time intensive - but while sipping a glass of wine while stirring, it is ready in no time.  It can be a stand alone meal or along side your favorite protein!  Enjoy!


How are your flowers blooming?  
We're not there yet but cannot wait!

♥

Do you need help updating or creating new spaces in your home?  Call MD, we'll pull it together for you. Don't let distance be a barrier, we can design for you via the web!

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore 
Follow on Instagram mooredesigns


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment