Tuesday, September 8, 2009

100th post

A reflection of time...


Starting in infancy...not a writer.


Crawling along at times not knowing which way to go...


Making new friends along the way...


Walked through new doors of art, design and decor...


I plan on running to new places and learning more...

Come with me and let's see where we go!


This odd little blogging world has been an interesting place for me. I moved to Atlanta a year and a half ago ending the life of a military wife when DH retired after serving 30 years. New job for him here (but he's gone 9-10 months out of the year), me continuing a design project started prior to moving here and trying to promote new business in a new area in a depressed economy has had some challenges. I have appreciated the bloggy friends I have made and met, emailed and talked to over the telephone. When your kids are grown and gone and you don't have school activities to help you meet people in a new community, it takes more time than most would like to find a niche. I thank you for inspiration, learning so much more about design since I am not schooled and just being all around great people. Many blessings...

Images courtesy of Coastal Living
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment