Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Contrast

My husband and I are Green Acres exemplified. He loves the country

would love a cow in the backyard... you know...farm livin'!

Me? I'll take a cowhide rug...in the city.


We have been discussing where we want to live permanently, we know it will be west but where exactly?
Not sure.
Most likely the Pacific Northwest.

The south is a lovely place with genuine people,
BUT I don't do humidity well.

I am a coastal southern Cali girl,
love the smell of the beach.
Hubby isn't a beach-y guy, so we compromise (sort of).


I can get on a plane EASY and happily!

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind a few acres

BUT

I have to be able to get to the city
in a reasonable amount of time.

T
he hustle bustle in the city energizes me!

Anyone else relate?




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment