Tuesday, December 7, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


I am a simple girl of simple pleasures! I am happiest when sharing my life with close friends and family. I am not an 'I want' sort of girl so I really don't have a wishlist.  Come on over won't you and let's enjoy each others' company!


Let's share s'mores....mmmm, nothing better than dripping chocolate!

And with that, more chocolate.....



...hot with peppermint schnapps.


McDreamy to me!



I once had a Frenchman give me two bottles, I was hooked.  
Nothing else compares not even 'Dom' in my book. So after the hot schnapps chocolate, or maybe before, let's pop some of this divine bubbly!







Because I am a note writer, I always have a supply of beautiful papers on hand. Hannah Nation is the creator of Gadabout, purveyor of these and many other fun designs. She has so many beauties it's hard to choose, these are just a tease, go see for yourself! She will put your monogram on any you choose. 


Like I said before, simple pleasures.  My favorite fragrance.

Now I told you these were a few of my favorite things, so for you bicycle enthusiasts out there like me, this is a 'must have'!

The Garmin Edge 705, 
a GPS-enable cycling computer which includes a heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor!  It also tells how many calories burned on your ride (my favorite part) as well as elevation climbed.  Now I know YOU just can't live without one of these!

May I challenge you?



Read and you will be changed.
Let me hear your thoughts when you are finished.


Won't you go to World Vision and put a goat (or chickens or sheep) on your gift giving list? Goats nourish hungry children and families with healthy milk, cheese, and yogurt. They also give a much-needed income boost by providing offspring and extra dairy products for sale at the market. Our family has sponsored two children by way of WV for over 12 years, a goat or two are on the way.


Go here to the Lisa Porter Collection and see what is on hers and others' gift lists!

♥♥♥

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment