Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Musings and Thanksgiving Tablescapes

It is interesting when one thinks of where the time goes.  
Where does it go?
I know I have been MIA as far as my blog goes, it has been busy here at MD. Fabric sourcing and shopping for clients is great fun and far more rewarding than sitting at the computer. 
Add to that, I get to the gym or head out on my bicycle everyday, see friends, volunteer and visit with the elderly and minister to those younger than I wanting to be the best mom they can be.
Some of you girls out there must not sleep as I know your schedules have more packed in than the norm and you still manage to crank out the posts.  Kudos to you!
I am on my way to Washington to see my grandson who is one month today. Waiting this long has been one of the more difficult things I have done in a while.
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving season.  
We have MUCH to be grateful for.
Enjoy your friends and family.


Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore




No comments:

Post a Comment