Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hooked on White!


I am totally hooked on WHITE  dishes!  I cannot go to Home Goods without checking out what kinds of odds and ends in all different shapes and sizes there are to add to my collection.  I don't NEED an even number or a certain number of one kind,  just about any shape will do.  I also like to find a few pieces of black too.  It would not be ME if there were not some black. 

Here are some of my collection.  Most are not ROUND but triangular, sort of square, some bowls with handles, sandwich plates, scalloped edged bowls...so much fun.

I did a little tablescape for margaritas and tapas!  We make the best margaritas in town.
Well, my hubby does anyway!

What are YOU hooked on?   Go visit Julia at Hooked on Houses
and see what others are "hooked" on!


No comments:

Post a Comment