Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Silver and Flowers


I love silver.....and ...flowers....fresh ones.  I  am not flowery in my decor but anytime I can find something silver and put flowers in it, I love it!  I recently bought this lamp from Tar-jay...isn't it great?  While I was on my trip this past weekend I found this little sterling jammer.  Mike (DH) was with me and said, "there are no spoons" and I said, "that's OK, I am going to use it for flowers!"


Since there are no floral shops near me I found an acceptable bouquet at the grocery store and tore it all apart.

I also found at Home Goods yesterday a little apertif glass and thought.....great for flowers.
I has just a touch of my favorite green in it....that's another post later!

So don't you think it came together nicely?

While a little "top" heavy, this looks like a nose-gay.  I got a bit carried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment