Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simple Tablescape

My decorations this season are very simple since DH and one son will not be home and the other son and I will be traveling.


I went to the fabric store and bought one yard of a sueded cotton and folded in thirds to make a runner and cut greenery from the yard.

placed pine cones and ornaments in this tall vase, added the candlesticks and tall tea light holders


plus two of the vases I made in the previous post


a bit of 'ice'

and battery operated lights



It looks so pretty at night with all of the candles lit, just hard to capture with my camera.
Why not take a little trip over to Susan at Between Naps and the Porch and see what others are doing on their tables? Another fun place to visit is Julia at Hooked on Houses for her holiday house tour.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment