Monday, December 21, 2009

What's on your wish-list?

Do YOU have a wish-list?

My son's girlfriend's family (
whom he will be with over Christmas and away from us for the first time, VERY sad for this mom) does an Amazon wish-list.



Since I want to add to my library AND am dying to read the latest, HOTTEST, design books,

I clicked on over and created one! Very easy to do.

So how do you know what has been purchased to make sure there are no duplicates? I wondered that as well, until I purchased a few for my son off of his list and went back to SEE what happened.

They are REMOVED from the list so no mistakes can be made. How clever is that? Of course the wish-maker has NO idea WHO may have wrapped it up for them!

Of course many of you know that there are an overwhelming abundance of "things" that can be purchased from Amazon.


So not only are some of the HOTTEST design books on my list but also something that will make my bicycle rides much more interesting.
I hope I do not need a MASTER'S degree to work the Garmin GPS for cyclists with heart rate monitor! It fastens right on the handle bars and will tell me all SORTS of good things!


And PINK is my VERY favorite good smelly lotion.
I prefer lotion over perfume as it stays on longer!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment