Monday, January 17, 2011

Project Monday

I can't believe I am actually going to show you the closet in my office.  
Even organizers and designers have messes sometimes.
So here goes...
There, I did it.   This is for all of my organizing client's out there....
Do you have a space that seems to be a 'catch-all'?  Well that was my office.  
I pride myself that the guest bedroom closets are ready for guests and not full of my junk.  I abhor messes so this was driving me nutzzzz.


Everything came out including the wire shelving (can't stand that stuff and it's in every closet in our home), and Mr. MD filled the holes!


I decided to paint it the same color as the bathroom, (hard to tell but it's an olive-y green color) so if both doors are open it looks uniform!  Back in the day, I could paint an edge like nobody's business.  BUT these days trying to look through reading glasses, not so much.  


To heck with it....I painted the ceiling too.  I have been a bit spoiled since we moved here because for the first time EVER I hired painters to come in and do some work.  I like that much better.  : )


We got this shelving unit at Lowe's and I scavenged baskets from Mr. MD's office (he never used them!) and now it is functonal!


I even got my 'cello in there!  Yippee!

Next will be the office...oy. 
 I have a plan but first need to go to Scott's Antique Market
heading back to Atlanta February 10 & 11!

Lowe's shelving unit:  $93
Paint - $25
Baskets - Homegoods (all) ~$100\




Do you need help with some organizational issues or making your house into a lovely home?

No comments:

Post a Comment