Friday, March 25, 2011

Gardening

I'm back mostly still have a scanner issue but this ole girl will get it figured out!
In the meantime, I have been reading and planning for some facelifting in the garden.


I am not a gardner, but I like pretty
and am willing to learn!

It really is amazing how much reading one can do when there is not a screen to look at.


Mr. MD and I are playing in the dirt, raising  an area for flowers and doing a little stone work.


I love the manicured wild garden.
Make sense? That type A personality of mine gets me every time!


We are contemplating how to make our home in a subdivision more private.


After living from Kodiak to Miami, one gets a bit confused about what grows best where.


I wonder what I will finally decide on?
Lots of color or a variety of whites and greens?


The birdies will not get left out.



Some architectural detail most definitely.


Having a cutting garden appeals to me greatly.


 I love having beautiful flowers inside.


Knowing what to plant when


so it's pretty all season.


We had these bleeding hearts in Sitka, AK, I wonder if they grow in Georgia. 
Something tells me no.


You have to know cycling is on my mind! I have put in quite a number of miles in the past couple of weeks enjoying the sunshine and training for a metric century (62 miles)in May!

How is your garden growing?


I would love to help you make your house a lovely home.  Contact me here.

Images courtesy, Country Living, Veranda, Southern Living

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment