Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bloggers and Blessings

It's no secret that the people we meet in blog land are a special breed.  We meet with our mutual love for design and making ours and others' surroundings lovely.

While traveling to Arkansas to visit Mr. MD who is there on business I had the most delightful afternoon with Mona Thompson.

She is one of the 'sisters' behind the beautiful interior design business and blog
Providence Ltd. Needless-to-say, we hit it off right away.  You would never know that we hadn't been friends for a lifetime.

We went to her shop in the Fabulous Finds Antique Mall.
She has a great eye for 
'fabulous finds'!!

There is so much here I would love to have put in my suitcase to take back to Atlanta.

I love these gold leafed candelabras!
I spy a beautiful gate-leg table!


I am loving those candlesticks...I can see them made into beautiful lamps!

We then went to Mona's beautiful home.  I didn't want to be obnoxious taking pictures but  I was drawn to the sideboard in the dining room.
I had to get a close up
because this finish is in store for mine. 

I had to snap this lampshade on the sconce.  Mona had it made...beautiful.

The blessing to me was an incredible afternoon with a firecracker of an adorable woman.

Thanks so much Mona!


If you would like to make your house a lovely home, contact MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment