Thursday, February 16, 2012

Black and White and a Bloggy Award

My friend Debra over at 5th and State is one heck of a shopper!  She travels the globe finding interesting pieces to fill her stores and has an superb eye for 'stuff'!!  Go here to visit the Sentimental Garden.  
She gave me a present! And with this I am supposed to tell you things about me and pass to others.
What is it about black and white decor?
I am a 'steel cut' oatmeal girl...everyday!
J'adore Louis XV furniture...
have a few pieces of my own.
I am a simple girl...don't have drawers of make-up. All I own fits in a travel bag.
Honest...to a fault.
can there be?
Friendship - 
a two way street 
like music reality shows...
...not a sitter,
 nothing gets done that way right?
a red wine girl
intolerant
did I say that?
transparent
what you see is what you get
generous
I've been know to give the earrings right off my ears 
I want this office!
Do you like black and white?

Go here if you want more tidbits!


all decor images from Pinterest

Do you need help turning your house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment