Monday, August 27, 2012

Project Monday

I showed you these two girls a couple of weeks ago.
My girlfriend and I are doing a little bartering.
You know I have done some furniture painting but I haven't actually stripped varnish in quite some time.
These sisters were born in 1964 and whoever put the fabric on went absolutely nuts with the staple gun...look how close together the staples are.  The glue that held on the trim was some super duper never gonna go anywhere type too. 
The insides looked pretty good considering the age.
I couldn't decide if I wanted to undo the tufting but once I started with the chemicals I knew I needed to.  Plus the girls needed some airing out.
Nothing better than getting new petticoats. :)
They cleaned up pretty good.  
Now comes the fun part, I have an idea. 
Will let you know next time!


Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment