Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bicycling

It's no secret that I enjoy cycling and ride with some girliefriends with different groups.  Summertime is tough for me with the temps reaching 90 or above and the humidity factor. I'm looking forward to fall to get back out.
You can find us on on our skinny tires, clipped in and helmets clasped.
When traveling I enjoy renting this type of bike and tooling around.
I need to tell the MR that I want a this type of gate in the backyard!

Do you remember your tricycle?
Road bike for 5?  Would your kids sign up for this?
I'll bet this bike has quite a story to tell...wonder the miles, the people, the places.
Nice 3-wheeler, perfect for village shopping.
Did you ever have a basket on your bike?  I did, pretty sure there weren't flowers in it! This is a great garden ornament.

Tell me about your bicycling adventures!


Do you need help designing, redecorating or updating spaces in your home?
How about a 'paint-lift'? We are ready to help you! 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment