Friday, August 23, 2013

Foodie Friday

Summer Tiramisu with Strawberries = YUM!

It's been a bit crazy around here at MD, I think I forgot how to blog!  
I'm up to my eyeballs repurposing some furniture with paint and upholstery for a client and loving every moment of textile overload!

Today I have been in my office trying to unbury my desk and get the dreaded paperwork in order and I am dreaming of something decadent and yummy.  This tiramisu looks just perfect.  I dare not make it because the MR is on business and I would probably keep 'straightening the edges' until it was all gone.  Best to make it and share with peeps!
Bring some pretty flowers in to brighten your weekend!


Do you need help designing, redecorating or updating spaces in your home?
How about a 'paint-lift'? Let me know, ok?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment