Thursday, March 26, 2009

Note Writing

I am hooked on beautiful papers. Whenever I am out and I see something different and unique, I try to add to my collection. I truly enjoy writing a note of thanks or encouragement or just “hello, I am thinking of you.”

pretty paper 2 pretty paper 3 pretty papers

IMG_1152

A few weeks ago The Peak of Chic did a post on a young woman named Hanna Nation who is a senior at Wofford College and has a passion for designing her own line of stationary. I was so impressed by her work that I contacted her and bought one of her designs. The paper is a beautiful quality card stock and on her designs is a place for your monogram.The design above is what I chose and it is a bit hard to see from this picture, but my monogram is beautifully displayed. You will find Hanna’s website here.

pretty paper file box


How about a fun box to store all of your pretty paper in? I love love love fun file folders too!








Pretty papers-coco and kelly

OR…this type of box to store your papers as seen here on a posting done by coco+kelly.

I am crazy hooked on writing notes (see what Julia at Hooked on Houses is hooked on), it is fabulous (see Simply Seleta for more fabulous Fridays) and it is quite fashionable see Fifi at Fifi Design Decor for Fashionable Friday!

Have a wonderful weekend….

No comments:

Post a Comment