Monday, May 11, 2009

Lines and Colour!


The blogaratti - I think the Visual Vamp came up with this term (if not please let me know) - those of us in the masses that blog - are filled with some amazingly talented people.  One that I am especially in awe of is Michelle Morelan,  A Schematic Life.  She is an interior designer from Canada and does the most fabulous renderings of her projects and has done some for a few of our blogging friends.  I envy her talent and seriously would like to take some lessons....too bad we don't live near one another, I would bug her to teach me!

Joni's living room, French design in Texas


New York City commission


Velvet and Linen front door


Lounge by Debra Geller




Bedroom by Patricia Gray



Patricia Gray's townhouse (a surprise rendering from MM to PG)


Today marks Michelle's 200th post on her blog,
what a great milestone, congratulations Michelle!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment