Friday, May 29, 2009

San Fran Here I Come!

My husband and I are flying to San Francisco tomorrow for a week long bicycle trip with some friends of ours and joining about 30 others. We will cycle on average 45 miles per day with one day being 67. But since it is a "ride" not a "race", we have plenty of time to enjoy the scenery! I am so excited that Sunday we get to ride over the Golden Gate Bridge. How fun is that? I have driven over a zillion times but this perspective will be a real treat!


We will ride up the coast along Hwy. 1. I wonder if we will see some sunflowers?


I hope one of the bungalows we get to stay in looks like this!


Back on the bike and head out for another day.



Wine and cheese at night...mmmm!


Cafe in the morning before riding again!


I wonder if we will get some time for shopping?


Lunch at an outdoor cafe?

Afternoon wine tasting? Better be after the miles are complete for the day! heehee


I love PINK!



After a week of riding, a grand hotel like this will be in place! Those bougainvilleas are just gorgeous.



Back to San Francisco, pack up the bikes send back to Georgia, and then go sight seeing on this PINK vespa!



All paintings are done by Miss Fifi Flowers Design Decor Paintings du Jour! Go here to see her gallery, many of these are still for sale.
I will see you all when I get back!






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment