Friday, July 17, 2009

May I VENT?

We all make mistakes.

But we don't LIKE to.

Clashing colours...(I know I am American, but I like the way the Brits, Canadians and Europeans spell colour...I WAS born in England, good enough for me.)

Picture from Colour Me Happy blog written by Maria Killam, go here to see
why the colours in the sofa and walls clash....it has to do with UNDERTONES.


We ARE Professionals.

What? WE ARE NOT PERFECT?

MY design project in northern Virginia, wall colour and silk drapes CLASH.

OH MY.

New wall colour chosen. All WILL BE well.

Cut my own bangs today...tired of them in my eyes....

...so choppy and uneven, feel like kindergardner...sigh.

I now know why Atlanta is called "hot-lanta". Hot flashes and hot weather do not jive.

Can you say "sweatball"?

Ok...ENOUGH of THAT!

A happy place....and Friday Flowers!

I found these hydrangeas on the back side of a bush in my yard....why aren't they on the front?

I brought back some hydrangeas from friends in DC and added them to my dried collection above my sink.

...for as long as I can remember I have had a dried collection of flowers from different
times and events in a place for me to see. I wonder WHY I want dead flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment