Thursday, July 9, 2009

Setting Silver!

I LOVE Silver! I like to decorate with it and wear it. All of my jewelry is SILVER, except my wedding band. When selecting home accessories, that is what I usually oooh and aaaah over!

A lovely non-traditional tea set.


Fun collection of spoons....

Silver rimmed plates....beautiful.


Small arrangement of flowers....oh and the mirror....lovely.

I've posted this photo before....just love it. Eucalyptus is one of my favorite greenery.


This is my own....


...a closer look. REALLY NEED to polish that silver!


Dessert anyone? Love the mixture of colors and SILVER!

What is your favorite element to decorate with? What do you naturally gravitate towards?

Be sure and visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch today and see how others are setting their tables on this Tablescape Thursday.

Images other than my own Veranda, Southern Accents


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment