Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random Things I Like!

It has been a crazy few days around here, NEED to do paperwork, but DON'T want to.


I LIKE things orderly...


Of course you KNOW I like Silver. What a fun way to display towels in the bathroom.

OR...
...short on space?

How about an office in a closet?


where are YOUR tools?

Perhaps scattered?


EASY!!! Pegboard nailed to drywall...everything UP off the floor.

OR...


I LIKEY!

This too....



Why not add some colour to your laundry room?

I likey a lot.

I told you this was random...


Love all the colours in this room. A bit of symmetry, a bit of whimsey.

Do YOU like order or organized chaos?

Do YOU know where everything is...

...that you need to put your hand on?

photos: Cottage Living
BHG, West Elm

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment