Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Inspiration


Thanksgiving was lovely quiet, all the men were here, a treasure indeed
. Now my thoughts are going to decorate and make festive, our home for Christmas.

I love the fragrance of winter evergreens,

perhaps with a mix of dried hydrangeas.


Have you ever experienced Christmas at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC?

Be sure and put on your 'top 10' list of "must do's". It is a wonder and a spectacular sight to see.

I enjoy seeing what others do, don't you? I took a look back to Christmas '08 to see what some bloggers did. Michelle Morelan of A Schematic Life.


A Christmas from Down Under, Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things.



Katie Denham of Katiedid

Southern Living Magazine



Valorie Hart the Visual Vamp



Ingela at Love your Homes (Sweden)

What do you like to do? Do the same things go in the same spot? I like to mix it up a bit. I also go through and purge of things I have not used in the last few. I did a 'big girl' tree the last couple of years and my sons wondered where all of their ornaments were. So, out they will come this year.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment