Thursday, November 5, 2009

Corner Decor

It has been a wee bit busy around here at Moore Designs, I think of my bloggy friends often and want so desperately to catch up and see what everyone is up to. I thought I would leave a cool design corner for you to ponder.


There are great details in this small space...notice the vintage bamboo pieces on either side of the sofa and also the piece that is covered in front. I was just at a beautiful antique market this week and these pieces are quite valuable! The framed images and plates along with the corner sconces add nice height and dimension. I do like how one of the images is hung below eye level on the right side. All the elements for perfect display are here: hard and soft, short and tall.
So tell me...what do you think?

Image from French Influences
Betty Lou Phillips



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment