Monday, April 26, 2010

Project Monday

In an attempt to keep myself from procrastinating (don't we all?) most Monday's are going to be called PROJECT MONDAY!
There might be a tip or two along the way that might encourage or inspire you to get busy yourself!



Because I cannot make up  my mind what type of  barstool I want,or find some that I would need Oprah's bank account to afford this is what sits under the bar presently. HORRIBLE.



Did I mention that I am lazy?  Well I am, and I didn't want to sand this puppy down.
Trick #1 - I painted with a flat paint FIRST, it covers nicely and sticks to varnish.  YAY!
And since my favorite colour is black, I just happened to have some paint in the garage!



After the 'flat' paint has dried, THEN you can paint 'gloss' over it!
Much better. 

I am on the hunt for 3 'interesting' barstools.  I don't like 'normal', I am drawn to contemporary, but steel legs really don't fit in (I don't think?).  











                                           Hehe!  
Do any of you have any good suggestions for fun barstools?

No comments:

Post a Comment