Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hospitality

I take great pleasure in having friends come stay at my home. 

I was delighted that Valorie Hart, the VisualVamp asked if she could stay with me while attending the 
Vision International Window Expo.  
She was graciously asked by Jackie Von Toble (Jackie Blue Home) to sit on a panel of bloggers to discuss the importance and value of blogging in the design industry. Jackie is one dynamo lady.  Gracious, kind and generous.
 
Valorie flew in from New Orleans last Thursday and one would have thought we had been girlfriends forever.  I met her a bit over a year ago in NOLA at the store she works in, Perch, and we hit it off and have been email and bloggy friends since.  This is a crazy world we live in....love it!  We 'shopped' my home and re-styled it.  SO MUCH FUN.  Will post pix later, I have a little painting to do first!


(interesting unprepared 'pose' for the camera guy on my part....oh well)

A few of us got together for dinner at the oh so yummy  
Rathbun's in Atlanta.

Jenny, My Favorite and my Best (far left)
 the Vamp
 Moi
Holly, Things That Inspire (far right)

I was sad to see Valorie go, next time Baby....it's NOLA time!


No comments:

Post a Comment