Sunday, July 11, 2010

Light The Way


I am a sucker when it comes to lamps and chandy's!  


Fountain Chandy...just add your candles and you are all set. 

The VAMP  got me hooked on Zentique, a fabulous furniture vendor, and I was so excited to see them at the America's Mart here in Atlanta.  


Amelia



Bell Ceiling Lamp


Floral Ceiling Lamp



Sunflower Cage Light
Can you say funky?  Love it.  


Water Pipe Floor Lamp


Juet Floor Net Light



Juet Net Light-short
I have a place in mind. 


Cage Light



Duke


Sutherland Lamp


Hudson Lamp


Lantern


Automotive Industrial Floor Lamp



Studley Lamp

They have some dandies, don't you think?  Lovin' the natural fibers on the lamp shades. 
Zentique is to the trade only, BUT if you see anything you KNOW you cannot live without, 
holla, I'll get it for you!



One of my very favorites is Barbara Cosgrove.  She is an awesome lamp designer and I make a point to go to her showroom every time I go to the Mart.  


The heavy rustic base with a linen shade -  ahhh!



Of course silver and black are my favorite, that is what makes up my wardrobe!


If you can't use a tall one, here's a shorter version!

The ones below here are to just die for.  







This is my Barbara Cosgrove fleur de lis lamp!  I 'happened' to be at the Mart a day before one of those 'cash and carry' days, and Miss Barbara herself sold me this lamp.  It had a 'booboo' on one edge of a 'fleur', so home it went with me at a great price.  A little brown shoe polish over the owie and it was as good as new! She is to the trade only as well....you know what to do!




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment