Friday, July 30, 2010

Textile Geek

My name is Renae Moore and I am a 'textile geek'.



Madeline Weinrib, a NY textile designer, designs with boldness and vivid colour.



It's hard to choose favorites...




...as one can see many different design stories.




Black and white usually call my name...



...but these lighter colours can add a freshness to most any room.




Not only does Madeline design fabrics, 



but fabulous rugs as well.
she started out as a painter in 1998...




...and did her first rug collection almost as a lark.


I wish I wish I wish she would open a showroom in ATL.




She now has a boutique on the 6th floor of 
ABC Carpet and Home
which was founded by her grandfather Max Weinrib.

Did I tell you I adore her designs?




Since her fabrics are to the trade, you see anything you likey,
I will get it for you!




Classic all 'done up'!



Cool chair, not sure how comfy!




Fleur de lis always reminds me of New Orleans.


She has taken her fabrics to these cute clutch purses.  


How about a warm persimmon?





...or apple green?  (my fave)



table linens




this past spring, she introduce a line of wallpaper



Here is Miss Weinrib admiring Marimekko on the Upper East Side in NY and 
showing how you can cut any of these fabrics to desired length and use as a table cloth.


NY Times

Be sure and visit MR's website here and look at all of her fabulous designs.

If you would like your home to be filled with happiness every time you walk in
contact me for online or in-home consultations!

Happy Weekend.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment