Saturday, July 10, 2010

You Inspire Me

I am so far behind on enjoying my favorite blogs and have finally emerged from mounds of sheets and towels after hosting 6 fabulous college students here for the 4th. 


Who inspired you to begin blogging?

Lisa, who pens the gracious,  The Lisa Porter Collection
muses of reading one of her favorites -
one favorite leads to another right(?) - 
and was sparked into thinking about her inspiration to start blogging.

I thought I would take her urging and tell you where my inspiration came from.


From a google search on design blogs I found....

the ever adorable Joni Webb
of Cote de Texas.

Cote de Texas

She mesmerized me by her novelette style of writing and fabulous photos and oh so witty humor.  She is one gracious southern lady and quick to share her home with her readers.

Cote de Texax

Her beautiful entry which like most designers gets restyled frequently.

Cote de Texas

Her family room is so inviting and comfy.

Michelle Morelan

She is famous I tell you! 
 She is the grand dame of blogging, one of the first and does it so well.  She has a tremendous following of people from all over the world and one very talented Canadian, Michelle Morelan of Schematic Life who rendered Joni's living room. 

As we all know, bloggers' sidebars can be dangerous.  That is how I found many of you, from Joni's and others.  So I ask you?  Where did you get your inspiration to blog come from?


No comments:

Post a Comment