Friday, February 25, 2011

This and That

While working on projects for others today I came across some of 'this and that' for my own design projects.

I'm loving this wall color Suzanne Kasler used in a home she designed the interiors for in Greenwich, CT.  We have a lot of millwork in our home in white contrasted to the wall color.  My next painting project will be to paint all trims in a semi-gloss in the same color of the walls in quiet neutrals.


I never thought I would entertain painting antique furniture but I am starting to round the corner on this.  This black on black is very intriguing. 


The family room sofa was upholstered 3 years ago before I began reading design blogs and being inspired by neutral bases with color used in other ways.  I am soooo itching to reupholster the sofa.  Found a perfect linen yesterday.  Think I'll have to wait until Mr. MD is out of town!

If you are like me, you are ready for spring and to have color popping all around.  I was able to get out in some of the beds the other day, more work to do to get ready to plant some color!

Happy Weekend!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment