Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project Monday

 Oh how I would love a total powder bath reno with a base that makes a statement...
...and a sink that sits on top with some interesting hardware and change the mirror and lighting. 
 Of course that would mean a floor issue, then a wall issue, and a total paint over.  Not ready for all of that and we don't plan on staying here until we are taken out feet first. :)
I opted to wield the black paint brush again, and tried like crazy to dismount the tp holder.
Even while standing on my head with my readers and a magnifying glass I could not get that sucker off.  Hate those things,  sort of the way I am not fond of towel bars.
Funky Glicee's on opposing wall.

Would you like to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for online or personal design.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment