Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Window Treatments

Window treatments frame a room and provide a beautiful finishing touch just as lipstick pulls your make-up together.
I prefer simplicity.
I am in the process of deciding just the right pleat and hardware for the living room.
I am contemplating no finial and perhaps a return rod. Would love your thoughts!
I adore goblet pleats.
Can't help but notice the beautiful millwork in this room too.
These softer pleats are pretty too.
Unconstructed simplicity.
I don't like valances or cornices, just simple straight lines with a puddle on the floor.
Covered or painted rods?
Perfection for an unobstructed view.
I spy Amanda Talley art!
Will someone please tell me where the money tree is so I can go pick just enough for one of her pieces of art?
This has nothing to do with what I am considering BUT I just love these roman shades and that they are lifted high above the windows and french doors.

images:  Domino, Suzanne Kasler, Bryan Batt, Mary McDonald, Veranda


Would you like to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for online or in person design!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment