Monday, October 24, 2011

Project Monday

Casa de Moore is preparing for the painter!
I am excited for a couple of reasons.  One - I get to choose the wall color, what you see is what I inherited three and a half years ago.  
Second - since I am used to moving every 2 or 3 years and that is not on the horizon, this feels like moving!  Everything  off the walls, out of bookshelves and hutches.  Third, I can move everything around and change up the wall art and furniture placement.  I love re-design!
I painted this black about 5 years ago, so it's going to get a spruce up!  Stay tuned....it's going to be crazy getting this place put back together before Mr. MD gets home this weekend!  Wonder if he'll notice?


If you would like help creating a lovely home, please contact MD.
We can work for you online or in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment