Monday, January 16, 2012

Project Monday

Projects on hold....


Sandwiched in

It is said that my age folks are called the 'sandwich generation'. Those that care for children and their parents. 
 Since my kids are grown and gone...

...I suppose it's an 'open-faced' sandwich. 
 Today I sit with my mother as we sit waiting for my father who is getting prepped for open heart surgery tomorrow.  
A man, who by looking at him, is the picture of health and still walks 4 miles 4-5 days per week.  A man that by virtue of getting older has valves that leak.

I thought I would share with you the next few days some bloggers that have interesting things to share and beautiful designs to envy.  First up, my very good friend Lisa Porter, a jewel and creative I met (online and in person) through this crazy world we call blogland!

Visit her here...you will be delighted in what you see!

Would you like to turn your house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services. 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment