Monday, May 7, 2012

Project Monday

I left you here with the two tables painted two tones and not sure if I was satisfied.
I decided to keep the white and the gray and did a bit of distressing.
Last step...waxing.
You can see my supervisor Erma in the background.
Wax on with a brush to keep it on the lighter side.  I found from the project on my sideboard by putting it on with a rag it is harder to keep even.
Last step after a few hours after application - buffing.
I think they turned out nicely, client is going to be happy.
 Here are the two color palette's chosen for the bedroom projects Moore Designs has going on.
Great colors and totally different feels for each room.

Do you need help turning you house into a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Follow on Pinterest.
Follow on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @RenaeScottMoore 




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment