Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cottages & Bungalows

When Angela invited me to be a part of the girls' weekend, little did I know her 'cottage' was famous!
I followed the transformation of the cottage on her blog The Painted House, she has beautiful design sense and eye for detail.
Angela is such a beauty but it doesn't stop there, she is one of the kindest women I know!
Rhoda  Montgomery
I LOVE the frame around the antlers!
Rhoda Montgomery
Shannon Berry
 This door on the track is cool-e-o!
What a terrible view to wake up to...not!
The bunk room...so cute, too bad I snore...
I had to sleep here!  hehe
Master bedroom...
...and bath, shower on opposing wall.
Shannon Berry
 How cute is this?
Shannon Berry
Comfy family room!
Angela Blehm
Girls doing what we do best...chatting!
A perfect retreat for your next trip to the NC mountains!  Go here to get on the calendar!
Do you want to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for online or in person design!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment