Friday, September 30, 2011

Foodie Friday

I start my day off everyday with steel cut oats topped with dried cranberries and a 'just yellow' banana, a scoop of protein powder and flax meal, sometimes I add Greek yogurt.
marthastewart.com
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and tomorrow I will be riding my bicycle in the "Tour de Pink" young survivor's coalition. One of my BFF's has just been diagnosed...I ride for her. 
goodiefeasts.com
I need to make sure I eat well throughout the day for maximum energy to take on the hills of Atlanta. These Santa Fe Chicken Wraps with black beans, corn and avacados will be so yummy.
marthastewart.com
This tortilla and black bean pie will be just right for dinner to ensure enough good carbs for sustained energy.  Get recipe here! I would use whole grain tortillas and add some chicken!

Have you treated yourself to some flowers this week?  It's time sistah!  Get to it!


Do you want to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for online or in person design!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment