Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kentucky Bluegrass

Bloggy friends = some of the best ever! 
A trip to KY to visit the MR on business, included a wonderful visit with Lisa Porter of the Lisa Porter Collection who has been a special friend for quite some time.
Gracie (the one with the dark fur coat) very graciously invited Erma in for a visit too!
We had a fun day chatting, giggling and enjoying some of Lexington's design and decor shops.  
I'm such a good blogger I barely took pictures.
One of the shops had this oh so clever upside down sconce made into a lamp.  I could do that!
How about this sprinkler used as a hand towel rack?
I did find this little table and a teapot at different shops.  I collect silver teapots and adore the various styles and shapes. 

We had so much fun just chatting I forgot that I like you tell you through pictures about fun times!
The MR and I went to this cafe in Versailles (Ver-sails), KY, just west of Lexington.  Good thing we got there around 11:30 because very soon there was a line out the door and around the building.

I was hungry but I could eat only 1/2 half of this sammich.  So good. The setting is gorgeous with all the equine farms that line the road.
I have recently learned too that Guy Fieri on Food Network's "Diners, Drive-in's and Dive's" has featured it on the show!
Getting caught up at Casa de Moore after being gone.  Thought I would show you the lavender in my garden - so fragrant!


Would you like to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for online or personal design.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment