Friday, December 2, 2011

Foodie Friday

Christmas parties are starting up and I'm always looking for interesting dishes. I thought I would share some yummies for your own hostessing or taking to others.
This rosemary wreath topped with the olives, tomatoes and mozzarella is festive and sure to be a hit.
Goat cheese cranberry kisses.
Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs - YUM!
Lemon Orzo Salad 
with asparagus and tomatoes
Garlic Mushroom Bruschetta
Doanl Skeehan he's pretty cute, the Kitchen Hero!
You know I like pumpkin, see here and here.
This frozen pumpkin mousse with walnut toffee crunch requires a few miles on the treadmill before enjoying!
Epicurious
Chocolate dipped pretzels...I have made these for years and they are always a hit.  Roll in chocolate peppermint or heath. Addicting!


Do you want your house to be a lovely home?
Email MD for our design services.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment