Monday, December 5, 2011

Project Monday

Having a dinner party seems to be the impetus to getting some details around the house attended to that keep getting pushed back for another day.
The chandy over the dining room table is an upgraded builders grade that I have been wanting to tone down a bit.
Out came the liming wax and I got busy.
This will do until I get my grandmother's crystal chandelier up!
I found this beautiful candelabra this summer but had not had an opportunity to use it yet and see how the candles sit in it. The whole thing leans a bit so it wasn't a surprise when the candles were crooked.
If you don't have any of this candle wax, it is a definite 'must have' when getting candles to stand properly in their holders.
A little dab here...
...and there...
...and all appears straight!
more on the table later.


Don you want to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for our design services. 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment