Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tangerine Tango

The new 'it' color for 2012.


"Sophisticated but at the same time dramatic and seductive, Tangerine Tango is an orange with a lot of depth to it," Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute," said in a statement "Reminiscent of the radiant shadings of a sunset, Tangerine Tango marries the vivaciousness and adrenaline rush of red with the friendliness and warmth of yellow, to form a high-visibility, magnetic hue that emanates heat and energy."
US Weekly

What do you think about it?
Could you?
How would you?  An accent perhaps?
There is a certain refreshment of color topped on neutrals.

I do like this Hermes inspired corner!
I'm curious, tell me.
Great looking jacket.  
T Tango is not a color that compliments my skin tone so it will not be in my wardrobe.
How about it? Let me hear from you.

Would you like to make your house a lovely home?
Contact MD for design services.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment